Mobile ESD Transportation
At Mobile Elementary District, we’re proud to offer safe, reliable transportation to our students and staff. We take measures to ensure the safety of all occupants in our buses and district vehicles. Our students listen to the bus driver and follow the rules at all times. Our bus drivers all possess their Commercial Driver’s License and have passed the State Bus Driver Certification. Our vehicles receive regular maintenance and safety inspections. Please contact our district office with any questions.
2022–2023 Bus Schedule
- 6:25 a.m. Leave Campus
- 6:40 a.m. Farrell & Ralston
- 6:50 a.m. Copper Sky Multigenerational Center
- 7:00 a.m. Pacana Park
- 7:10 a.m. Bashas Parking Lot
- 7:15 a.m. Rio Bravo & SR 238
- 7:25 a.m. 83rd & Kinney Rd.
- 7:30 a.m. Arrive on Campus
- 3:05 p.m. Bus Leaves School
- 3:10 p.m. 83rd & Kinney Rd.
- 3:15 p.m. Rio Bravo & SR 238
- 3:25 p.m. Bashas Parking Lot
- 3:35 p.m. Pacana Park
- 3:45 p.m. Copper Sky Multigenerational Center
- 4:00 p.m. Farrell & Ralston
These are the only bus pick-up and drop-off stops on the schedule; however, the times may vary as we go through the year.
Morning times indicate the time the bus will leave that bus stop.
Please remember to be 10 minutes early at your bus stop!
2022–2023 Early Release Bus Schedule
This schedule is approximate.
- 12:30 p.m. Leave Campus
- 12:35 p.m. 83rd & Kinney Rd.
- 12:45 p.m. Rio Bravo & SR 238
- 12:55 p.m. Bashas Parking Lot
- 1:05 p.m. Pacana Park
- 1:15 p.m. Copper Sky Multigenerational Center
- 1:25 p.m. Farrell & Ralston