Mobile ESD Human Resources
We consider educating our children to be an important and challenging responsibility. Our teachers share a dedication to inspiring, nurturing, and guiding our youngsters to learn and achieve. We’re always looking for passionate, qualified teachers to join our team. Contact our district office for more information on current openings and opportunities.
Support Staff Positions:
- Bus Driver
- Part-time bus driver position for a.m. routes. Must have CDL with school bus endorsement, IVP fingerprint clearance card, and pass drug test. Work hours are 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. daily, Monday through Friday while school is in session; pay is $18.00 per hour depending upon experience and qualifications.
- Bus Driver Job Description
- Food Bank Aide
- Part-time food bank/pantry assistant to assist in preparing food for pickup for community members. Mobile Community Food Bank is held on the first and third Friday of each month. Hours are noon to 5:00 p.m. Rate of pay is $100.00 per day. Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds. Data entry and basic computer skills required. Must be able to work well with Mobile Elementary School staff and Mobile community members. Position starts April 2, 2021.
- Food Bank Aide Job Description
- Instructional Aide
- Classroom instructional aide to assist with students in primary grades (K–8) starting immediately. Must meet paraprofessional standards (high school diploma and two years of community college, or equivalent). Must have prior experience as an instructional aide with primary age students. Work hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily, Monday through Friday while school is in session; pay is $14.00 to $16.00 per hour depending upon experience and qualifications.
- Instructional Aide Job Description
Applicants interested in the following position(s) should make application to the superintendent by submitting a letter of interest, a resume, three letters of reference, and completing an application form.
- Classroom Teacher
- Full-time or part-time classroom teacher to instruct a multi-grade, multi-age class for students in grades 6–8 for the 2019–2020 school year. Small class size; year-round instructional calendar. Must hold Arizona K–8 teaching certificate and be highly qualified. Position starts immediately. Starting salary $40,100 annually and up depending upon qualifications and experience.
- Music Education Teacher
- Part-time music education teacher to instruct students in grades k–8 on Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. when school is in session. Rate of pay is $160.00 per day. Must hold Arizona music teaching certificate for grades k–8 and be highly qualified.
- Substitute Teachers
- We are now accepting applicants for the position of substitute teacher for grades K–2, 3–5, and 6–8 at the rate of $125.00 per day. The substitute work day begins at 7:45 a.m. and ends at 3:05 p.m. Applicants must have a valid Arizona teaching certificate for grades K–8.
- Visual Arts Education Teacher
- Part-time visual arts education teacher to instruct students in grades k–8 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. when school is in session. Rate of pay is $160.00 per day. Must hold Arizona teaching certificate for grades k–8 and be qualified to teach art.
The Mobile ESD No. 86 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies contact the District Office at 42798 South 99th Ave., Maricopa, AZ 85139. Phone: (520) 568.2280.